Every rep knows each door you knock doesn’t always end in a sale. Oftentimes, the homeowner isn’t home, they’re not interested, or they want you to come back later. These are the situations sales reps must track in order to ensure that no lead falls through the cracks, and make better-informed decisions. Afterall, many reps know that it takes multiple contact attempts before a decision is made so the lead status activity history is essential.
With SalesRabbit’s Lead Activity History feature, anytime a lead status is logged, including change in ownership, it will appear within the Activity panel. Now, you’ll be able to view the complete history of a lead rather than just the most recent status. This will allow your teams to stay organized and reduce the amount of missed opportunities.
This tool can also be used to:
- Determine sales trends such as average times a door is knocked before a sale is closed
- Identify when your reps need to revisit a specific home, area, or region
- Pinpoint the best times to knock in order to maximize contact rates
How to View the Activity History of a Lead
- Tap on a lead and select the pencil icon to view more details.
- Here you’ll view basic information such as contact details, lead owner, lead status, and notes.
- To view the complete history of the lead, select Activity in the upper right corner.
- To log a new activity, simply go back to the Lead Info page and select a Status.
- Each Status will automatically be added to the Activity page once selected.
Take Advantage of Lead Activity Now
In order to get the most out of this new feature, we recommend that you update your app and follow these device requirements. To update your app, visit the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOs). For more assistance, view our Device Recommendations or contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org 801-418-9009.