Reach your target audience without leaving the house
We understand that many companies are not able to visit their target audience right now. But that doesn’t mean business has to stop. In order to keep your marketing up— while still staying safe— you can easily create an email or mail campaign. Either is a great option to contact your leads consistently so your sales funnel doesn’t take a hit. Here are some tips and tricks on how to create an effective contacting campaign from home.
Because of COVID-19 most, if not all, sales companies have shut down their door to door operations. This can lead to a major loss of contact with your potential customers, making it hard to build or maintain a relationship with any leads. Here’s how to get an intuitive email campaign going with our integrated service MailChimp, who will help you keep in contact with your leads:
- Pick a template or design that represents the personality of your company.
- Add your best content to draw people into the message. Be relatable, informative, helpful, and succinct.
- Automate the process to make mass emails easy. Using lead information from SalesRabbit you can import the information you already have into an automated system.
- Track the responses and watch as people engage with your company.
Still wondering if you should try an email campaign? Turns out email marketing campaigns are 40% more effective than social media. Don’t underestimate how much it could do for your company.
If email campaigns aren’t your thing, there are still ways to avoid losing all the hard work you’ve put in to get your leads. Try implementing a mailing campaign. A mailing campaign can be done with postcards, letters, ads, the choice is endless.
Here are basic principles to creating an effective mailing campaign:
- Create a list of all the contacts you want to reach out to.
- Make an inviting and intriguing message with an offer, call to action, and contact information for your company.
- Have a consistent design. Your mail should match your company’s color, logos, and copy.
Additionally, through an integration with MailChimp, a marketing platform for creating mailing campaigns, you can export lead lists from our app into their software. It’s an easy way to use lead information you already have to create mailing lists and automate how often your leads are sent mail. This allows you to contact your potential or even existing leads without leaving your house.
Try it Now
Get started on your email or mailing campaign to keep your company viable in these trying times. Using these tips you can follow the rules of quarantine while still helping promote your business.