6 Steps to Viewing Leaderboards
Our leaderboards feature is embedded in the iOS mobile app. Features like this allow you and your sales reps to track individual sales growth and goals in an effective way. This article walks you through the 6 steps for iOS users to easily access this feature.
1) Click “More” within the lower legend.
2) Click “Leaderboards.”
3) You have the option to view Leaderboards based on “Overview” or “Standings.”
Here’s a breakdown of office numbers & individuals listed underneath. Standings are viewed based on “Level”: reps individually, or office numbers only (dependent on Leaderboards set up within the web app Settings).
4) To view the Office breakdown underneath “Overview,” Click the name of the office to populate the drop down view of reps.
Note: If reps are not assigned to an office on the web app, they will not appear within the Overview.
5) To adjust the date range, you may either choose specific dates based on “From Date” and “To Date,” or, you may choose from our “Quick Date” options.
A check mark will appear next to the applied selection.
6) To view a breakdown of the statistics, click the “i” in the upper left hand corner.
Note: “Overview” and “Standings” may have different stats applied to the Leaderboards.
If you’re interested in learning more about our integrations or SalesRabbit products, Schedule a demo to learn more about this feature. If you’re already a SalesRabbit user, login to our Help Center and get unlimited SalesRabbit resources.
So is this just not a feature you can use on Android?
Hi James! Thank you for your comment. You actually can access the Leaderboards feature on iOS and Android the same! We’re updating the blog currently but if you are on an Android device, here is how you can access this feature.