Check out 15 of the best podcasts out there!
Podcasts have recently become a popular way to get a quick dose of motivation on your way to work, the grocery store, or while on a walk through the neighborhood. For those of you that don’t enjoy reading or don’t have the time to sit down and read, podcasts are a great solution to gain knowledge, inspiration, and life improvements on the go. Apple, Amazon, HubSpot, and NPR are just some of the resources you can use to find great podcasts like these 15 that we’re sharing with you.
15 Work and Life Inspirational Podcasts
There are a lot more where this came from, but these are just some of the podcasts we use at SalesRabbit and have been recommended by other motivated people. Let us know what you think and which of these speaks to you the most.
- TED Talks: TED talks on YouTube have always given a lot of knowledge and inspiration to better your life and now they’re in daily podcast form!
- Weekly Motivation by Ben Lionel Scott: Here you’ll find weekly motivation from some of the most successful and high achieving people in the world to help encourage you through your journey in life.
- Jocko Podcast: Jocko Willink is a decorated retired Navy SEAL officer and author that now shares his experiences, advice, and inspiration with various guests.
- We Can Do Hard Things with Glennon Doyle: Author Glennon Doyle made a podcast out of the mantra “We Can Do Hard Things” that saved her life and gave her a new found purpose.
- How I Built This with Guy Raz: Guy Raz dives into the stories behind some of the world’s best known companies. How I Built This weaves a narrative journey about innovators, entrepreneurs and idealists—and the movements they built.
- The LEADx Leadership Show with Kevin Kruse: Kevin Kruse interviews top leadership experts and business executives to help you accelerate your career and reach your full potential.
- Super Soul: Awaken, discover and connect to the deeper meaning of the world around you with Super Soul. Hear Oprah’s personal selection of her interviews with thought-leaders, best-selling authors, spiritual luminaries, as well as health and wellness experts.
- The School of Greatness: Lewis Howes is a New York Times best-selling author, 2x All-American athlete, keynote speaker, and entrepreneur. The School of Greatness shares inspiring interviews from the most successful people on the planet—world-renowned leaders in business, entertainment, sports, science, health, and literature to inspire you to unlock your inner greatness and live your best life.
- My First Million: Sam Parr (@theSamParr) and Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) discuss how Brumate, the company that scaled to $20M without a single employee, is helping influencers discover what they’re truly worth, how to do an energy audit, and much more.
- The Sakita Method: The Sakita Method podcast is hosted by Sakita Holley, an award-winning publicist and entrepreneur who gives you direct, unfiltered access to your favorite creatives, entrepreneurs and executives and the methods that have made them successful.
- Wisdom From the Top with Guy Raz: From the creator of How I Built This, host Guy Raz invites you to listen in as he talks to leadership experts and the visionary leaders of some of the world’s biggest brands. Along the way, you’ll hear accounts of crisis, failure, turnaround, and triumph, as the leaders reveal their secrets on their way to the top. These are stories that didn’t make it into their company bios, and valuable lessons for anyone trying to make it in business.
- Metrics & Chill: Metrics & Chill is a podcast about business metrics and the interesting and creative ways people improve them. Think of this show as your swipe file for discovering new and innovative ways for moving the numbers.
- Smartless: “SmartLess” with Jason Bateman, Sean Hayes, & Will Arnett is a podcast that connects and unites people from all walks of life to learn about shared experiences through thoughtful dialogue and organic hilarity. A nice surprise: in each episode of SmartLess, one of the hosts reveals his mystery guest to the other two. What ensues is a genuinely improvised and authentic conversation filled with laughter and newfound knowledge to feed the SmartLess mind.
- Freakonomics Radio: Discover the hidden side of everything with Stephen J. Dubner, co-author of the Freakonomics books. Each week, Freakonomics Radio tells you things you always thought you knew (but didn’t) and things you never thought you wanted to know (but do) — from the economics of sleep to how to become great at just about anything. Dubner speaks with Nobel laureates and provocateurs, intellectuals and entrepreneurs, and various other underachievers.
- Teamistry: Teamistry is the chemistry of unsung teams that achieve the impossible. New episodes every other Monday. Teamistry is hosted by award-winning documentary and feature film director Gabriela Cowperthwaite.