Overview and Set Up of the ZOHO CRM + SalesRabbit Integration
Zoho CRM brings the best of general-purpose and vertical solutions under one roof to SalesRabbit. They’re empowering you to redesign the user interface of the CRM, and create a personalized instance that meets your specific requirements and preferences. You can do this without writing a single line of code. This is a great tool to make the life of you and your sales reps easier.
What does this integration do?
SalesRabbit to Zoho CRM:
- Create or update contacts in Zoho CRM
- Eliminate duplicate data entry
- Add notes and attaches files to a Lead
What data is transferred into Zoho CRM?
- First Name
- Last Name
- Alternate Phone
- Street Address
- Postal Code
- Lead attachment files
The 4 Part Set-Up Process:
The following steps are required to setup the Zoho CRM integration through the SalesRabbit Marketplace. Note: This integration is only available to customers on SalesRabbit’s Pro or Enterprise membership plans. Additionally administrative access is required in order to access API keys and other credentials/settings in configuring this integration.
Part 1: Add Custom Lead Fields
Add the following custom lead field under Settings > Custom Lead Fields
Part 2: Form Creation
Create a New Form under Settings > Form Builder. Make a section called Contact Details and import the following Lead fields.
Note: Field API name MUST match the example provided. First and Last Name are required, the other fields are optional.
Note: Field API name MUST match the example provided. Job Name is required if a job is being sent.
Turn on Custom Form Responses
Click on “Publish” Button and confirm.
Part 3: Create SalesRabbit ID Custom Field In Zoho
Go to “https://www.zoho.com/crm/login.html” and login.
1. Navigate to Settings > Customization > Modules and Fields > Leads > Fields
2. Click the blue button “Create & Edit Fields”.
3. Drag the ‘Single Line’ field from the left onto where you’d like it to be on the right.
4. Enter in “SalesRabbit ID” for the field name (example below).
Part 4: Configure Zoho CRM Integration
1. Navigate to the Marketplace under “Integrations”. (Must have admin access)
2. Select the Zoho CRM Integration Card.
3. Navigate to the “Configuration” tab and click “Enable”.
4. Click the Zoho connection and click “Add new connection”.
5. Log into your Zoho account and finish the steps to connect your account.
6. select your previously created form and click “Finish”.
Note: If you wish to disable or reconfigure this integration at any time you can do so by clicking “Disable” or “Reconfigure” respectively. Additionally, if the integration is currently live you should see an “enabled” indicator on the integration.
Your Zoho CRM integration should now be live and allow you to create leads in Zoho CRM through form submission! If you have any issues or problems please reach out to support or your CSM for help configuring this integration.
Set Up More Integrations
If you’re interested in using any of these powerful integrations, any and all of these integrations can be set up through our Help Center portal, the Integration Marketplace or by reaching out to your account CSM or support team at firstname.lastname@example.org 801-418-9009.