The SalesRabbit platform is continuously being updated to better support sales managers, reps, and businesses. If you have questions about any of these updates or would like more details on other updates, please reach out to your CSM.
Here are some recent and ongoing updates that might give your team a boost:
SalesRabbit’s new Proposals tool continues to gain new integrations and quality-of-life improvements. If you haven’t gotten a demo yet, check it out.
New Proposals Integrations
- HelioDesign & EagleView: SalesRabbit’s Proposals now works seamlessly with the most popular solar visualization tools. Recent updates include HelioDesign and EagleView
- Sunnova: Solar loans and PPA financing options can be offered through Proposals, including recent support for financing partner Sunnova
- Mosaic: Proposals is now fully integrated with financing partner Mosaic
Other Proposals Updates
- Aurora, an industry leader in solar designs, has been integrated with Proposals for a while; however, a recent update is that Aurora’s AutoDesigner is now embedded, too. Reps can now jump directly into the Aurora AI design process and place panels on the roof that’s already been created, getting to the proposal faster with accurate results
- Screenshot automation within Aurora’s integration makes Proposal visuals load faster
- GoodLeap+ is an incredible financing option that combines a solar loan with a home improvement loan (like roofing) for an all-in-one client solution—now in Proposals!
- RFX works within Proposals, providing instant roof quotes and a roofing installation network to help fulfill deals as part of GoodLeap+
- NEM 3.0 battery modeling adds support for solar batteries as an option in Proposals
- Updated user interface in Proposals creates an intuitive and user-friendly experience
- SalesRabbit users can now streamline their tech stack and rep experience with DocuSign document generation built into their account; no need to bring a separate account
- Expansion of utility and tariff rate options for the most accurate proposal possible
Early Access: SalesRabbit’s new Scheduler tool is just about ready, and we’re offering early access to a limited number of users. If you would like to request it, reach out to your CSM.
Easily and efficiently schedule appointments for you and other reps with the Scheduler tool in SalesRabbit. View real-time availability and control who can schedule who.
Scheduler syncs with your preferred Google or Outlook calendar, making it easy for setters and closers to see and keep their appointments, resulting in a smoother sales process.
Importer Tool Updates
Open Beta: The new Importer tool on the web app is in open beta. If you would like to request access, please reach out to your CSM.
The Importer tool on the SalesRabbit web app just got upgraded, meaning it’s easier than ever to upload CSVs for importing leads or data.
Importer Upgraded Features
- Capacity to import has been greatly increased beyond the previous 10,000-row limit
- Admin and management workflow design has been reworked for an intuitive experience
- Web map can now load leads faster due to a performance increase
Lead Card Updates
We’ve added some transformative updates to SalesRabbit’s Lead Card feature. These enhancements are designed to streamline your lead management, improve clarity, and provide a more user-friendly experience.
Lead Card and Detail Updates
Multi-Disposition: Seamless Interaction Tracking
One of the standout features of this update is the Multi-Disposition capability. Now, you can click the same status multiple times and effortlessly track every interaction through the Activity center. This means you can gain deeper insights into your lead’s journey, helping you tailor your approach and communication more effectively.
Owner Display: Enhanced Clarity and Organization
Lead ownership is now front and center with the Owner Display feature. When viewing a lead card, you’ll immediately know who is responsible for it. This promotes clarity and organization within your team, ensuring that everyone is on the same page when it comes to lead management.
DGAI Toggle & New View: Streamlined User Experience
The DGAI Toggle has undergone a revamp, making it even more user-friendly. This enhancement ensures that you can quickly and easily switch between views, enhancing your workflow. Additionally, there’s a brand-new view that promises to further streamline your lead management process. Say goodbye to unnecessary clicks and hello to a more efficient experience.
Updated Contact Options: Clear Communication Channels
Effective communication with leads is vital, and the app understands that. With updated Contact Options, all communication channels are now clearly labeled. Whether you’re sending an email, making a call, or reaching out via social media, you’ll know exactly where to click. This simplifies your communication process and minimizes the chances of overlooking important contact methods.
Lead Status Legend: Instant Understanding
To make your lead management even more accessible, a Lead Status Legend has been included. This feature provides a quick and easy way to understand lead statuses at a glance. No more scratching your head trying to decipher what each status means. With the legend, you can quickly determine where each lead stands in your pipeline.