We’re happy to announce that SalesRabbit is integrated with the photo-based contractor solution, CompanyCam. Are you already a CompanyCam user? Or are you just using SalesRabbit for right now? Either way we’ve made it quick and easy for you to use our two softwares together to save roofing teams a ton of time in their bid process.
Check out down below more about CompanyCam, how to use our apps together, and why you should give it a try.
What is CompanyCam?
CompanyCam is a photo-based solution created for contractors, by contractors. Users can take unlimited photos—which are location and time stamped, sent to the cloud, and stored securely. Every photo is organized by project and instantly available to your team, allowing you to see what’s going on anytime, anywhere.
Photos can be annotated with drawings, arrows, comments, tags, and voice notes and users can create project timelines, photo galleries, reports, and transformation photos through the app. Sharing photos with customers and insurance adjusters has never been easier, and keeping your entire process organized has never been simpler.
3 Steps to using CompanyCam and SalesRabbit’s integration
Here are the general steps for how a lead would be handled using both SalesRabbit and CompanyCam:
- SalesRabbit generates leads for the setter
- The setter then meets the prospect and takes pictures of where the roof needs to be repaired—with a shareable link available so the customer can review the images themselves anytime
- Then the closer will come in with annotated pictures and a tailored bid to help close the deal easier
Why roofing teams should use our software together
- Gives door knocking reps the visibility they need with image capture options for roof damage coming soon
- Streamlines the claims process with insurances—the images, bid, and notes will be all the insurance needs to respond to the customers claim
- Great for any roofing and solar companies sales process
- Provides a level of professionalism when you can present the homeowner with proof of their damaged roof
- Helps companies get positive customer experience and better referral rates
Set up this integration now!
Does this sound like something that would help out your roofing company or team? You can quickly set up and start using this integration if you’re already a SalesRabbit customer. If you’re not already using SalesRabbit but are interested in this integration, schedule a demo with us today so we can chat about it!