Learn how to set up RepCard and SalesRabbit’s integration
RepCard allows you to have your business card and ID badge with you 100% of the time. In addition to SalesRabbit, Repcard’s innovative features, including digital business cards and automated follow up, will light you up and take you to the next level.
- Pass your lead information, that you have already captured inside of SalesRabbit, into RepCard.
- Sends digital business cards to contacts through RepCard
What data is transferred into RepCard?
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Postal Code
Integration Set Up
Access the SalesRabbit web app (app.salesrabbit.com) and click on Settings > Connectors.
Click the “Get Started” button
*** If you already have a connector set up, click the “Create New” button.***
Fill out the corresponding information for each field to set up the connector by:
- Setting the Connector Type as an App Connector
- Naming your connector as Send RepCard
- Inserting the following code into the URL section:
- Select “Connected to Lead” as Optional
- Lastly, click the save button
Congratulations! You have just completed the setup for your RepCard mobile connector!
Double-check that it is set to on. If so, you’re good to go!