Check out the recent and upcoming improvements in SalesRabbit
SalesRabbit has a number of enhancements that have recently launched as well as some additional improvements on the horizon. With a rapidly-growing employee base, these enhancements will continue to become bigger and more frequent, and we’re currently averaging three software releases per day. Here’s what we’ve released recently and what you can expect in the near future:
- The integration marketplace has made life easier for thousands of users. With over 37 integrations now part of the marketplace and half a dozen added in the last 6 months, users are now leveraging the power of integrations to save time and money.
- It’s never been more simple to connect SalesRabbit to your other platforms. Form submissions inside of SalesRabbit now trigger endpoint webhooks. Lead creation, lead update, status changes, owner update, or even lead deletion can also create new workflows outside of SalesRabbit with so many new API endpoints.
- The support team has proven to be a competitive advantage when choosing SalesRabbit as your field sales solution of choice. With a 98% satisfaction score, the team is now bigger than ever, has expanded hours, and will soon be accessible via chat. They are responding faster than ever and resolving issues in half the time.
- Title checks are also now available to all Enterprise and Pro plan users to allow for more accurate and complete homeowner information and verification within the SalesRabbit app.
- The improved route planner has also been a time saver for customers traveling to multiple clients a day. With optimized travel routes and turn-by-turn directions, they’ll get to their appointments quickly and more efficiently.
Updates to Look Forward to:
- Data synchronization is getting a huge upgrade in the near future. Watch for increased speed, stability, and scalability on a level that has never been seen before.
- Scheduler will soon be released from beta to allow setters and closers to optimize their schedules and appointments within the SalesRabbit app. It’s a highly-requested feature that will soon be part of the Pro and Enterprise plans.
- An improved analytics platform with new reports, visualizations, and custom dashboards will be available in the Pro and Enterprise plans.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of SalesRabbit!