See our new and improved Android app
SalesRabbit is all about making life easier for outside sales teams. These latest updates were designed and built with enthusiasm, and we’re excited to give our Android users some love.
As always, be sure to upgrade to the latest version so you can enjoy the update.
Here’s what’s new:
- Route Planner: The best sales teams are the fastest teams. We’ve built routing so that you can find the fastest path to all your leads and appointments. That way you can spend more time closing deals, and less time driving around lost. We know, you weren’t really “lost.” But in a much more real sense, you were pretty lost.
- File Attachments: It’s much easier to show than tell, so we’ve made it possible for you to attach images, videos, or PDFs to a lead.
- New Lead List: The improved design will make it much easier to access more details on a lead without having to go to the lead detail page. You can also go directly to a lead on the map from the lead list, which will make it easier to keep things organized geographically.
- Lead Search: Sick of playing “Where’s Waldo?” with your lead list? As part of this latest update, you can now search for a lead by name, phone, street, city or postal code.
- Redesigned Map Interface: We’ve given the map a new coat of paint and now it’s prettier, more intuitive, and all-around awesome. Things that work better should look better too, right?
- Improved Data Sync: We’ve made some changes to the way that we sync leads. As a result, you’ll notice that your lead data syncs much faster when you first log in to the app.
- Faster and Smarter: We’ve gone through and optimized a lot of the app processes to get things moving faster and more stable. We’ve also eliminated a few bugs that were causing the occasional crash or freeze.
Like we said, Be sure to update your app in order to enjoy all these features!
Download Our App
If you don’t already have our app, it’s available for iOS on the App Store and for Android in the Google Play Store for free! If you aren’t ready to pay for the full version of SalesRabbit’s features, try our free version that includes lead management and appointment setting services.