Much has changed, thanks to technology. The same technological evolutions have also spilled to the door-to-door sales industry, with sales reps now preferring to work smarter and more efficiently via automation. In this podcast, our very own Zac Kerr and Mike Hilverda give a heap of information on how to leverage technology to transform your direct sales business.
Zac Kerr and Mike Hilverda have consulted tens of thousands of businesses across their decades-old career, helping them optimize their software solution. They ask the important questions to give you insight about the tech your company uses:
- How efficiently have you been leveraging technology?
- How well have you been choosing software solutions given the specific needs of your company?
- How well also have you been integrating new software additions to your existing tech stack?
This podcast will also teach you how to:
- To boost reps’ accountability, efficiency, and motivation
- Have the right conversations with your departments to choose software best optimized to their respective needs
- Maximize integration and synchronization in a tech stack with other software
- Choose software providers that audit your systems and identify gaps for integration
- Leverage data for enhanced lead acquisition and processing, drastically upping your closing ratio
- Maximize machine learning and artificial intelligence for area selection to increase buyer propensity
- Leverage technology to coherently harmonize cross campaign lead generation
Listen to the full podcast here for free.
Interested in Podcasts?
If you found this podcast helpful check out the full range of podcasts the D2D Podcast offers with other sales professionals to help increase the value and functionality of your company. This channel is available for free on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcasts.